So here goes...
START: January 9, 2012
END: October 6, 2014
1) Get married.
2) Design an album for our wedding.
3) Get a pet.
4) Get pregnant.
5) Frame an ultrasound picture.
6) Start a scrapbook.
7) Knit another baby blanket.
8) Attend a surprise party.
9) Watch 5 movies of Beans' choosing.
10) Watch all of the films nominated for Best Picture, 3 years in a row.
11) Have a James Bond marathon.
12) Host a Superbowl party (& make a Superbowl cake).
13) Pick a fruit off a tree and eat it right away.
14) Read an entire book in one day.
15) Read 24 books.
16) Wear a bikini in public.
17) Reach my goal weight.
18) Have a guest week on the blog.
19) Be a guest blogger.
20) Have my blog professionally re-designed.
21) Hire a videographer and shoot a promotional video.
22) Be featured on a wedding blog.
23) Be featured in a wedding magazine.
24) Meet Jamie Delaine.
25) Host a boudoir marathon.
26) Put together a comprehensive branding sheet.
27) Do a Dear Photograph shoot.
28) Create a blog installment on post processing trips and tricks.
29) Shoot a destination wedding.
30) Get custom designed stationery.
31) Host a workshop or a webinar.
32) Have a great space for meeting clients, either home or away.
33) Submit a photo to a contest. Of any kind!
34) Have bio photos taken, by someone I consider great.
35) Play charades again.
36) Cook a turkey.
37) Take a really cheap last minute vacation.
38) Visit a city alone, to write, think, and photograph.
39) Go to a concert.
40) Visit New York City.
41) See the Hollywood sign.
42) See Blue Man Group.
43) Visit an aquarium.
44) Attend a wedding as a guest, and NOT bring a camera.
45) Attend a wedding workshop.
46) Celebrate the 1 year anniversary of Laura Kelly Photography.
47) Give a 100% tip.
48) Post a day in the life (in pictures) post, and keep it honest.
49) Do an anonymous favour.
50) Volunteer for the Community Association.
51) Join a book club!
52) Attend an event to support a friend's talents, hobbies, or efforts.
53) Get my G license.
54) Order a canvas print or two for my own house.
55) Design a home office that reflects my brand.
56) Jog outside 3 times a week for a month.
57) Take a spin class twice a week for a month.
58) Run another 5K.
59) Drink an umbrella drink on the beach.
60) Make the time to stay in touch with Shannon.
61) Get dressed up for a dinner at home.
62) See a celebrity.
63) Own the PostSecret books.
64) Celebrate a half birthday.
65) Eat lunch on a park bench and people watch.
66) Fill a notebook.
67) Stand in a place that was filmed in a movie or TV show I love.
68) Order a martini.
69) Laugh until I can't breathe.
70) Meet someone who loves taking photos as much as I do.
71) Fail miserably at something, and consider it a valued experience.
72) Order something to Ogdensburg and drive there to get it.
73) Get a spontaneous pedicure.
74) Choose a small business over a big one, 5 times.
75) Try lobster.
76) Find myself with absolutely nothing to do.
77) Take a cheesy "look-I'm-pinching-the-sun" photo.
79) Complete a 365 Photo Project.
80) Do an anniversary shoot for my parents.
81) Do a family shoot with the Woodburn 5.
82) Meet one of my penpals from the US for a weekend.
83) Give a toast.
84) Give a gift for no reason.
85) Leave an Operation Beautiful note somewhere.
86) Have a classy wine and cheese party.
87) Organize recipes into a recipe book.
88) Bake a perfect pound cake.
89) Cook a vegetarian chili from scratch.
90) Make a chicken pot pie from scratch.
91) Make Nana-K's coffee cake recipe again.
92) Go to a cottage with friends.
93) Go on a real picnic.
94) Go unplugged for an entire day.
95) Win something.
96) Watch the sunrise and sunset in the same day.
97) Catch a ride on the back of a motorcycle. (Beans won't like this one)
98) Ride in a hot air balloon.
99) Pack a lunch for Beans, on a consistent basis.
100) Answer the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind.
101) Keep a consistent journal.