September was a new beginning, what with my littlest daughter, Jillian, starting daycare full time. It was a month of adjustment, lofty goals, and a crazy number of weddings and engagements. By FAR the busiest month of my whole year, and here we are on the other side of it!
I can smell October in the air. I can feel the wind-down of the wedding season approaching. But before I call it a wrap, it'll be a month that rivals September. Three weddings, six engagements, two styled shoots, and countless meetings with 2018 brides. On top of that, a girls weekend in Prince Edward County and an anniversary trip to New York City. I can't wait!
Goals for the month:
- Halloween photo shoots for both kiddos
- Drink more water (I need a new bottle for my desk!)
- Stick my out-of-office on for an entire weekend
- Have an outdoor family adventure
- Bake something pumpkin-y or fall inspired
- Send one piece of mail
- Hit inbox (0) daily (loving this one! I feel so free with an empty inbox)
Friends! I encouraged you to jot down some goals for September. If you read that and thought, "hmm, maybe I should do that," but then didn't -- it's a new month! Write a note on your phone or scribble on a post-it, just a few things you'd love to accomplish in the month. You'll be so happy that you did!